Travel Tips: The rules of Dubai airport are very different, it is strictly forbidden to carry these things here.
Restricted Items at Dubai Airport: If you have traveled in a flight before, then you must be aware of the rules related to the airport. The rules for flying and traveling by airport are almost the same everywhere in the world, but Dubai airport is quite different in these matters as it is one of the busiest airport in the world. There are many rules related to flight security checking (restricted items at Dubai airport) that tell you how to travel in the right way. If you are thinking of going to Dubai, then first check the list of things that are banned by the airlines, because unknowingly people keep such things which can land them in trouble.
Let us know which rules are necessary to be followed here…
1. Some food items cannot be taken into Dubai Airport. These things include herbs, tobacco, poppy seeds, poppy seeds, powder, betel leaves and some herbs. Do not carry these things at the airport even by mistake; Carrying these things in flight is also considered a legal offense.
2. You cannot carry bakery items in which flaxseeds have been used at Dubai airport. You cannot take sealed canned food on the flight. These will be stopped during screening.
3. Some electronic items such as portable electronic equipment with non-splashable batteries, batteries, cells, etc. are strictly prohibited from being carried on board the flight. However, if you are carrying a battery, this must be under IATA provision A67. Under this rule the voltage should not exceed 12 volts. At the same time, a maximum of 2 additional batteries can be carried.
4. You can’t take needle, geometry box’s compass or nail cutter with you in beauty kit. These items of yours may go in checked-in baggage, but you cannot take them with you. The safety pins on your clothes are also removed.
5. There is a ban on wearing obscene clothes in Dubai. You cannot go wearing fancy clothes. Also, it is important to speak politely with the flight staff.