Papmochani Ekadashi 2023: How to fast today on Ekadashi which gives freedom from sins? , Papmochani ekadashi Vrat 2023 know date time shubh muhurat and pujan vidhi
Papmochani Ekadashi 2023: Please read this article to know how to fast on Papmochani Ekadashi and what is the auspicious time for its worship by the grace of Lord Vishnu, who is considered to be the protector of the world and freedom from all known and unknown sins.
Image Credit source: TV9
Papmochani Ekadashi 2023: According to Hindu calendar, Ekadashi date of Krishna Paksha of Chaitra month is called Papmochani Ekadashi. This date is considered very auspicious for special worship of Lord Vishnu. It is believed that on this day all the wishes of the devotees who keep the fast of Sri Hari with true faith and faith, are fulfilled. It is believed that with the auspicious effect of this fast, all the sins of the seeker’s previous and this birth are removed. Let us know in detail about the worship method, auspicious time and rules etc. of Papmochini Ekadashi fast.
Auspicious time of Papmochani Ekadashi
According to the Panchang, the Papmochini Ekadashi fast, which showers the blessings of Lord Shri Vishnu, will be observed today i.e. on March 18, 2023. According to the Panchang, the Ekadashi date of Krishna Paksha of Chaitra month started from 02:06 pm on March 17, 2023, which will remain till 11:13 pm tonight. Papmochini Ekadashi Tithi fast will be celebrated on March 19, 2023 between 06:27 am to 08:07 am.
Read this also: What is the result of worshiping which goddess in 09 days of Navratri, read in just one click
Papmochani Ekadashi worship method
- First of all wake up in the morning before sunrise and take bath. After this offer Arghya to the Sun God.
- After this, wear clean clothes and meditate on Shri Hari in your mind and take a vow of fasting.
- After this, spread a clean cloth on a floor at the place of worship and install the photo or idol of Lord Shri Vishnu and Mata Lakshmi on it.
- After this, offer roli, sandalwood, fruits and flowers etc. in their worship.
- After worshiping Lord Vishnu, do recite the story of Ekadashi fast. By doing this you get auspicious results.
- At the end of the worship, perform aarti of Lord Vishnu and offer him bhog.
Important rules related to Ekadashi fast
- Do not consume rice even by mistake on the day of Ekadashi. Apart from this, do not eat vindictive food. Even if any member of your family has not observed a fast, keep distance from such food on this day.
- Today, on the day of Ekadashi, there is a lot of importance of donation and dakshina. It is believed that whoever gives charity on the day of Ekadashi according to his ability, his bag is always full of happiness and the house is full of wealth and grains.
- Black clothes should not be worn on the day of Ekadashi. According to Hindu belief, Lord Vishnu is worshiped on the day of Ekadashi, who likes yellow color very much. In such a situation, one should try to wear yellow colored clothes on the day of Papmochini Ekadashi.
- Today, on the day of Ekadashi, a person should not even get his hair, nails etc. cut. It is believed that doing so brings sorrow and poverty in the house.
Read this also: Chaitra Navratri Dates: Chaitra Navratri will start from March 22, know when and how to worship Shakti
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and public beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for it. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general public interest.)