Say goodbye to dry, lifeless and lifeless hair in monsoon with these haircare tips
Monsoon is a beautiful season – easy mercury levels, cool breeze, greenery, less dust and finally a respite from the harsh summer. But, on the other hand, it is one of the toughest seasons for hair health. Monsoon brings with it unusually high hair fall for some. Dandruff related problems also start due to sweat and excess moisture. Curly hair, lifeless hair, heavy and lifeless hair are also very common.
In monsoon, our hair demands better care to stay healthy, luxurious and gorgeous. Talking about monsoon haircare, CEO and MD of Oxyglow Cosmetics Pvt Ltd. Rachit Gupta. Ltd. said, “When curating a monsoon haircare regime specially suited for your hair needs, your mantra should be ‘hair health’. Go for products that make your hair healthy so that it can stand firm against the damage that can happen due to monsoon and change in weather. There is nothing more beautiful than healthy hair. Apart from regular cleansing and conditioning, our hair especially during monsoons needs a good serum for protein and protection for strength. Monsoon has a different effect on the hair as compared to summer or winter, so if necessary one should consider changing the hair care products which are suitable.
By choosing the right ingredients-based products and precautions, anyone can work on improving hair health even when the weather is tough:
- rain protection- The rain water comes down with the pollution and toxins present in the air, coming in contact with this water causes damage to the hair. Avoid getting wet in the rain, but if your hair gets wet in the rain, clean it as soon as possible with a shampoo that cleans it properly and nourishes it as well.
- Shampoo can be your best friend Hair gets damaged due to exposure to rain water, sweat, pollution and impurities. Keep your hair and scalp clean to keep impurities away with a good quality natural ingredient-based shampoo. Shampoo rich in protein and keratin is the best option for you. This will keep your hair clean and the damage will also be less.
- oil is nutrition Your hair needs regular nourishment during monsoon. Oil Sandesh is the best way to provide nourishment to your hair. Oil massage should be done at least twice a week. Choose a good natural hair oil such as Argan Oil, Bringraj Regrowth Hair Oil, Amla Shikakai Hair Tonic or Red Onion Hair Oil as per your hair texture and nutritional needs. Regular massage with the right hair oil stops hair fall. The oil provides unmatched nutrition and thus has been strongly recommended. Message well and keep the hair oil overnight or for just two hours. Wash it off thoroughly for happy and healthy hair.
- Keep your shampoo close and your conditioner close Always follow a good hair wash with conditioning that suits your hair texture. As you know conditioning helps in restoring the natural moisture of the hair, controls frizziness making hair bouncy yet manageable and protects it from damage. All hair types require conditioning. Deep conditioning at regular intervals is also important. Hair masks or creams are needed for that extra dose of hydration, which is essential for shiny, soft and rejuvenated hair. A conditioner containing keratin and protein is highly recommended for hair during monsoons.
- Serum Shield End your hair care regime with a good hair serum for added protection against damage during this harsh season. Hair serum makes hair more manageable and creates a protective layer that is not oily, to protect it from damage.