Protect your skin from moisture with these skincare tips
Brace yourself The damp weather is already descending upon us and we are sure that this sticky season comes with various skin problems or it can be called acne, inflammation, irritation, rashes, tanning and even dryness. Skin challenges.
So, if you are searching for the best ways to glow in this sultry season, Paridhi Goel, founder of Love Earth, heartily shares some skincare routines to follow-
- wash your face regularly – Humid weather leads to stickiness, burning, acne and many problems that come with this season. No matter how much one enjoys this season, it becomes difficult for our skin to keep pace with it. So, if you want to get rid of skin problems, the first important step is to wash your face regularly two or three times a day. If you are traveling often, carry wet wipes to remove all the dirt from your face.
- Always Use Gel Sunscreen – Assuming the weather outside isn’t sunny or hot and you might feel like skipping your sunscreen to feel easier and lighter. But always remember to apply sunscreen as they act as a shield and protect your skin from harmful UV rays which can damage or damage your skin and make it dull and unattractive.
- Use toner Toner is a must-have product this season. It is very useful for those people who are prone to acne on their skin. Always carry a handy toner if you are going out of the house or just relaxing. Try buying cucumber, green tea and mint based toners as these cooling products help you keep your skin clean and glowing.
- Switch to water based moisturizer Extreme heat and heat can definitely dehydrate your skin, thus it is important to keep your moisturizer light and easy to apply on your face. Applying a water-based cream can leave you and your skin feeling lighter and smoother throughout the day.
- keep yourself hydrated – If you are regularly exposed to the sun, you can get sunburns, sun damage, and more, so that can get rid of all your summer woes, including dry, rough, irritated and itchy skin Is. Keep your body super hydrated. Therefore, to keep yourself hydrated, it is essential to consume as much liquid as possible. Always carry a water bottle with you when you go out, make it a practice to drink it every half hour. One can enjoy drinking detox water, add cucumber, mint lemon to it and drink regularly as it will improve your skin and give you a natural glow and also help you to remove tanning.
- face mist Mists are very much in trend these days as they help to keep your face always hydrated in these summers. All you have to do if you are interested in making your own face mist is to put a green tea bag in boiled water, remove it and let it cool, add 4 drops of tea tree essential oil, and pour it into a bottle and Shake it up. Make sure it mixes properly. These mists help you tackle the summers and leave your skin feeling calm, cool and hydrated instantly. People with acne and oily skin should apply it daily.
- apply serum A hydrating serum that’s especially useful as one of the best skincare products for humid weather — a staple for every skincare routine.