What are its symptoms?
- increased heart rate
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- feeling of energy in the body
- child fatigue
- having a headache
- swelling of the tongue
- Yellowing of baby’s skin and eyes
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency
- growth of diseases in the body
How do children get anemia?
- premature babies
- low birth weight baby
- Iron and vitamin intake for baby
- someone in the family already has anemia
- chronic diseases in the child’s body
due to anemia
- Iron deficiency can also cause anemia in children.
- Anemia can also occur due to lack of nutritious food.
- Anemia can also occur when red blood cells are damaged.
- absence of complete red blood cells
- The lack of red blood cells in the body can still cause anemia.
how to get rid of anemia ,
Anemia in children is highly dependent on age and health. Treatment depends on the severity of the child’s condition. You can make up for anemia deficiency by including vitamins, minerals and supplements in your child’s diet. If you notice any signs of anemia, you should take your child to the doctor.