During pregnancy, a woman’s body sustains two lives. In such a situation, the woman’s body needs more nutrients. Many times the immune system of the woman becomes weak due to not getting the nutrients as per the requirement. In such a situation, the woman is afraid of getting diseases early, as well as the development of the child is also affected. Know here how to strengthen the immune system.
1. A pregnant woman needs 80 to 85 mg of vitamin C daily. Therefore, it is necessary to consume plenty of vitamin C daily. Vitamin C strengthens your immune system, helps in absorbing iron from food and normalizes hemoglobin levels.
2. During pregnancy, a woman needs protein and calcium the most. For this, include pulses, legumes, yogurt and dairy products in the daily diet.
3. A pregnant woman needs to drink about two and a half liters of water throughout the day so that her body remains hydrated at this time, as well as the toxic elements of the body come out.
4. Laughter increases immunity, improves your health and mood and has a good effect on the child too. So do your best to keep yourself happy.
5. Include garlic in your diet. If you can swallow a clove of garlic with water on an empty stomach in the morning, then it will be helpful in protecting you from all the problems. But do not eat too much garlic as it is hot in nature.
6. Give rest to the body. Do not do any work together. Relaxing makes you feel better mentally and physically and improves your mental and physical power.
7. Eat a balanced diet. If you can not eat much in one go, then eat little by little 5-6 times a day.
8. Stress not only makes you mentally weak, but also makes you physically ill. Do meditation regularly to stay away from stress. Do light exercises as directed by the doctor and take a walk for some time.