Be careful while lighting a lamp near God! A small mistake can kill… watch this video once

Viral video of lady got burn: If you light a lamp in front of God, then see this news. A woman had gone to the temple for darshan. saw God. But she got seriously injured while lighting the lamp in front of the Lord. Kya Hua Mahila Ka… (Viral Video of Woman) Let’s see… See […]
 


Be careful while lighting a lamp near God!  A small mistake can kill… watch this video once

Viral video of lady got burn: If you light a lamp in front of God, then see this news. A woman had gone to the temple for darshan. saw God. But she got seriously injured while lighting the lamp in front of the Lord. Kya Hua Mahila Ka… (Viral Video of Woman) Let’s see… See in this video… Devotees reached the temple for darshan

crowded. Devotees are offering garlands, flowers and oil to the deity. At the same time, a surprising incident happened here. Watch this video (Viral Video on Social Media) carefully. This woman has put a mask on her face and is standing in a queue for darshan with two diyas in her hand. To keep these lamps by waving to God with diyas in hand

This woman prostrated before the Lord. Keeping the lamp near the Lord in the right hand, the lamp in the left hand touched the woman’s hair. And suddenly this woman’s hair caught fire. Due to the lamp in both hands of the woman, it became difficult to extinguish her burning hair.

 

Meanwhile, this woman started running here and there with a lamp in both hands. Everyone ran when the woman shouted. When people asked her to throw the lamp given in her hand, the woman tried to extinguish the fire by throwing both the lamps. at that time a

The woman brought water from the plate. And put the fire in the hair of the woman. But by then this woman was seriously injured. This video is now going viral and women should be careful while lighting the lamp.

 

Source