Fire in Jhunjhunwala Animal Feed Office, computer, AC and documents burnt
Varanasi, June 22 (H.C.). In a massive fire that broke out in the office of Jhunjhunwala Animal Feed Factory in Ashapur on Wednesday, 10 computers including documents and air condition were gutted. Firefighters who reached the spot on information brought the fire under control after about 45 minutes of hard work.
Entrepreneur Dinanath Jhunjhunwala has an animal feed factory and office in Ashapur in Sarnath region. The fire brigade reached the spot on the information of fire in the office in the morning. By the time the fire was brought under control, goods worth lakhs were burnt to ashes. This also includes documents including AC, cooler and computer kept in the office. On the information about the fire in the office, people kept on taking a jibe on social media. In fact, almost every year a fire breaks out in the factory of the entrepreneur under suspicious circumstances. Local people also say that they do not even know how the fire started in the factory and all the documents get burnt. Due to non-deposit of electricity bill at the management level, the department had disconnected the connection long back. Electricity in the office is supplied from large generators.