Astro Tips: Today’s Saturday is special! Do these 5 things, Shani Dev will be happy and the effect of Sade Sati will also be less! – News India Live
Today, on Saturday, 4 auspicious yogas are being formed, in which worshiping Shani Dev gives freedom from the defects of Sade Sati. Saturday is the day of worship of Lord Shani and Lord Hanuman. Today there is also the fast of Papmochani Ekadashi. Today 4 auspicious yogas are being formed including Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, Shiva Yoga and Shravan Nakshatra. By worshiping Shani in this, wishes will be fulfilled and you will also get freedom from troubles.
Yoga of Shravan Nakshatra on Saturday-
Kashi’s astrologer Chakrapani Bhatt says that on March 18, Saturday, Shravan Nakshatra is a full day. All the phases of Shravan Nakshatra are in Capricorn and Saturn is the lord of this Nakshatra. He is also the lord of Capricorn. This constellation is influenced by Saturn. Saturdays and Shravan Nakshatras are auspicious for worshiping Lord Shani and seeking his blessings.
3 auspicious yogas with Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga –
On Saturday, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is from 06:28 in the morning to 12:29 in the afternoon. Whatever wishes you worship Shani Dev in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, Shani Dev will fulfill them. The work done in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is considered successful.
Shani Remedy –
1. Due to many auspicious coincidences this Saturday, worshiping Shani Dev today will be more beneficial. Offer them black sesame, mustard oil, blue cloth etc. Recite Shani Chalisa. Shani Dev will free you from troubles.
2. Reciting Shani Raksha Stotra on Saturday will also be beneficial. After that one should pray to Shani Dev for protection from Sade Sati or other Shanidoshas.
3. Donate black umbrella, black blanket, urad dal, Shani Chalisa, black sesame, sandalwood etc. to poor or needy people on Saturday. It is believed that Shani Dev is pleased by donating these things.
4. Feeding oiled bread to a black dog on Saturday is also beneficial.
5. Worship Peepal tree or Shami tree on Saturday and light a lamp of water and mustard or sesame oil. Shani will be happy.
Apart from this, there is Shiva Yoga on Saturday morning till 11.54 am. Shiv Yoga is best for meditation, penance etc. Siddha Yoga will be formed after Shiv Yoga.