Vastu Tips: 5 Best Types Of Plants That You Can Keep On Your Office Desk
While the world is trying to get back to normalcy, most of the offices have moved from online to offline. While the transition may seem like a lot to initiate, by creating a positive environment for yourself, you can feel less stressed, which will help you stay upbeat, motivated, and productive throughout the day.
If you want to create a positive work environment, the first step towards this may be to decorate your office desk as you spend most of your day there. And you can make it come alive by planting indoor plants. Indoor plants not only look beautiful, they help you deal with stress and keep you away from negative energy.
Did you know that office plants can purify the air, and can also be a decoration of your workspace? Wondering what type of plant you should put on your work desk? According to Vastu, planting a sapling on your office desk can bring in productivity and mind control and positive vibes.
- snake plant It is a symbol of positive energy. According to Floweraura, it can also remove 4 major toxins. It promotes the flow of oxygen in the room, reduces stress levels and creates a healthier environment in the room.
- lily Plants: Planting a lily plant on your office desk promotes happiness, peace and harmony.
- Bamboo Plant: This plant helps in removing any negative vibes in the room. This plant brings positivity and good luck.
- money plant This plant not only enhances the beauty of your office desk, but this plant also brings prosperity and good luck. Remember to keep it in the North or East direction to get maximum benefits.
- banana plant This plant is considered sacred and sacred. Keeping a banana plant according to their life means that your house will be protected by the grace of Lord Vishnu himself. This will keep your family safe and secure from any illegal incident and will also bring happiness to the family members. It also keeps the atmosphere of your home alive and pure.