PM Ujjwala Yojana 2022: LPG cylinder will be available for free on Diwali, see how to apply
New Delhi: In the country, from the Central Government to the State Governments, many schemes are being operated for the people, so that its benefits reach the common man. There are many such schemes of the Central Government, which are working for the betterment of the people. Out of which the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PM Ujjwala Yojana) is special. The government claims that PM Ujjwala Yojana has benefited many crores of women. The name of the scheme is Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Under the Ujjwala scheme, free LPG cylinders are being distributed to women. If you also want to take advantage of free cylinder under the Ujjwala scheme of the Government of India. In this episode, today we tell you about how you can apply for this scheme.
Also read- Bring your favorite bike home for just ₹ 60 thousand, you will go to Chowk after seeing the mileage
Bring home a new electric car with a long range at the price of Maruti Alto, giving competition to all with its launch
Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the government provides LPG LPG to the families living below the poverty line. Under PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, along with giving the first refill free of cost to the beneficiaries, the stove will also be given free of cost.
In such a situation, let us tell you how you can take benefit by applying in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
Ujjwala 2.0 Connection : How To Apply?
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, you can apply online by visiting the official portal pmuy.gov.in. Let’s know how to apply…
- First go to the online portal pmuy.gov.in
- Go to the Apply For New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection given above portal.
- Here you will find three options at the bottom of the page. Indane, Bharat Petroleum and HP.
- Select the gas agency nearest to your home.
- Submit by selecting any one option as per your convenience and filling the information asked for the new connection.
- Apart from this, if you want, you can download and fill the form and submit it to the nearest LPG gas agency dealer.
- After document verification, you will be provided LPG gas connection by the government.
When Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Started
Let us tell you that the second phase of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana started with the idea of ’Clean Fuel, Better Life’ has started from today. The first phase of PM Ujjwala Yojana was launched on 1 May 2016 from Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh.
The post PM Ujjwala Yojana 2022: Free LPG cylinder on Diwali, see how to apply appeared first on Times Bull.