Are you not in the mood for egg and cabbage today? So make this recipe of peas in dinner, you will get full taste
New Delhi, Matar Ka Nimona: You will get plenty of green and fresh peas during winters. The taste of peas adds life to Pulao Matar, Paneer Matar, Pakori Matar Tikki, Aloo Matar Paratha, Aloo Matar Kachori. Eating peas gives many benefits to the body. Eating peas leads to weight loss. Heart remains healthy. Vegetables and dishes made of peas are very beneficial for a diabetic patient. Vitamin A, B, C, E and K are found in peas.
Apart from this, zinc, potassium and fiber present in peas have been considered very beneficial for our health. Today we will tell you about a delicious vegetable recipe made from peas, which is known as Matar Nimona. Matar Nimona is very tasty and vegetable, you can eat it with roti paratha and rice.
Let’s know the recipe for making Nimona
fresh green peas
a pinch of asafoetida
Ginger, garlic, coriander powder, one teaspoon red chili powder, half teaspoon turmeric powder.
Red chili powder, bay leaf, green cardamom, clove, cinnamon stick, salt, oil or butter as per taste.
how to make nimona
- To make Nimona, first grind the peas finely in the mixer and coarsely grind half the peas.
- Now prepare a paste by grinding ginger garlic in a mixer.
- Coarsely crush the whole spices cumin, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Heat ghee or butter in a pan. Add asafoetida and crushed peas to it and stir when the paste of peas stops sticking to the pan, then turn off the gas.
- Now heat oil in another pan and prepare onion paste by adding bay leaves to it. When the onion turns brown, add turmeric, chili, coriander powder and salt and fry it and wait for the oil to leave the spices in the onion.
- When oil starts leaving the spices, add tomato paste and cook for a while, add ground peas paste and cook the vegetable for half an hour by adding water as needed.
- Your Matar Nimona is ready, garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it with roti and paratha.
The post Are you not in the mood for egg and cabbage today? So make this recipe of peas for dinner, you will get rich taste appeared first on Times Bull.