Kitchen Tips: This special chutney is a panacea for diabetics, sugar will be controlled quickly
New Delhi – Bitter gourd is widely used in India and China. This bitter vegetable contains essential minerals like calcium, potassium, copper, iron and vitamins A, B1 and B2. This vegetable is very beneficial for sugar patients, and many types of dishes are made from bitter gourd vegetable in most of the homes in India, so today we have brought a special recipe of bitter gourd for you. Bitter gourd chutney is very good for your food. Instead of eating pickle, include this chutney in your daily diet. This crispy, tasty dish is very easy to make in less time.
Bitter gourd 2 medium , washed and cut
Salt 1/4 tsp
oil 2 tbsp
Green chili paste 1/4 tsp
Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Crushed peanuts 2 tbsp
Sesame 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
shredded coconut 2 1/2 tbsp
Brown sugar/jaggery 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp) (white sugar can also be used instead)
how to make bitter gourd chutney
1. Wash the bitter gourd thoroughly and chop them or simply de-seed them and chop them finely using a food processor.
2. Sprinkle some salt on the chopped bitter gourd, mix well and leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. After 15 to 20 minutes, squeeze out all the water from the bitter gourd with the help of the palms of your hands. Take out the grated bitter gourd (Bitter gourd) in a separate bowl.
4. Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan, add grated bitter gourd (Bitter gourd) to it. Turn the temperature to medium heat.
5. Keep stirring occasionally and let it cook on low flame.
5. Add green chilli paste, garlic paste, crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, turmeric powder, coriander powder and shredded coconut.
6. Lastly add brown sugar and let it cook for only a minute or two and switch off the flame.
7. This bitter gourd chutney can be served as a spice with food instead of pickle.
The post Kitchen Tips: This special chutney is a panacea for diabetics, sugar will be controlled quickly appeared first on Times Bull.