Be careful with pest control! Threat to the lives of children.. Death of a 6-year-old girl..
6 YEAR DIED BECAUSE OF PEST CONTROL: Cockroaches or other pests are becoming more and more annoying in your home, so we are advised to do pest control, that is, try to kill or prevent pests in the house by spraying insecticides. But this pest control can kill your kids. Recently this incident happened in Bangalore, a six year old girl lost her life by spraying insecticide.
Vinod Kumar, his wife Nisha and 6-year-old daughter Ahana were living on rent in Bangalore. Vinod Kumar works in a corporate company. Meanwhile, the family went on a tour of Kerala on July 28, but before leaving, the landlord did pest control as they were asked to do the pest control. Soon after returning from leave, Aahana complained to her parents that she started experiencing headache and itching all over her body. Soon Vinod Kumar and his wife also started suffering from the same and all three vomited and were admitted to a nearby hospital, but Ahana died during treatment.
The parents are in shock due to the death of the child, the mother is still not able to recover from the shock. However, there is an atmosphere of unrest in the area after the whole incident. Meanwhile, the police have taken the landlord into custody and registered a case under Section 307 and Section 304A.