Your personality from sleeping position to black and white dream! Know amazing facts about sleep… – News India Live
Sleep is important in our life. Sleep is also very important in terms of health, but do you know that there are some interesting things about sleep that you may not know. Research on sleep is often seen in the world. Many such things have come to the fore in that research, which you will be surprised to read. Sleep removes our mental and physical stress. It is very important for us to sleep for 8 hours a day. Inadequate sleep also affects our health and its effects can be long-lasting and even life-threatening. Come, today on the occasion of ‘World Sleep Day’, learn some amazing things about sleep.
We all probably know very little about sleep, so sleep and dreams have a unique relationship. Basically, there are many views about dreaming. Morning dreams come true. What will happen in future can be seen from this dream. At the same time, we must have read and heard not one but many things related to a dream and then reincarnation (Sleep and Dream Theories).
But according to science, dreaming is a reflection of our thoughts. It depends on how our thoughts are at that time and how our feelings awaken. But sleep can also be related to our personality, age, gender, thoughts and circumstances. So let’s know the top interesting facts
- Research has revealed that 15 percent of people walk in their sleep.
- We are the only animals that can live without sleep.
- In a country like Japan, no one yells at you if you fall asleep at work.
- Research has revealed that 12 percent of people dream in black and white. But it is also known that before the advent of color television, this proportion was 75 percent.
- According to The Sleep Counseling, when we switch beds, we get an extra 42 minutes of sleep in the other bed.
- Some experts have come up with the idea that your preferred sleeping position is linked to your personality.
- It is said that our ability to smell decreases while sleeping at night.
- It is also said that those who have more salary get more sleep.