Recipe: Homemade Restaurant Taste Tandoori Chicken
Whether you have an oven or wood stove or charcoal in your home, you can try this tandoori recipe.
Can also be done on gas if grill wire is available. Let us see how to make restaurant taste Tandoori Chicken:
Tandoori Chicken Recipe
1/2 kg chicken
1/2 cup greek yogurt
3/4 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp garam masala
1 tbsp curry powder (Kashmiri or Badgi)
1/4 tbsp ground black pepper powder
1 tbsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp kasoori methi
1 teaspoon lemon juice
11/2 tsp oil
for attractive color
Less hot Slightly more colored chili powder (Kashmiri chili powder can be used)
2 tbsp oil
First mix the chicken, then prepare this mixture
* Pour curd in a bowl, then add ginger-garlic paste, garam masala powder, vermicelli powder, salt, turmeric powder, kasoori methi, salt powder, coriander powder.
* Now add some oil and lemon juice and mix.
* Mix everything well, the mixture should be thick. Now add salt and chili powder as per taste.
* Now add chicken meat and mix well.
*Keep the spiced chicken in the fridge for 6 hours.
How to make Tandoori Chicken?
* Heat the microwave for 15-20 minutes. It should be hot at 240°C.
* Now place a foil on the oven tray, then a greased wire tray.
* Put chicken pieces on it and cook for 15 minutes. Take out the chicken.
* Then if any spice is left, then add a little more red chili powder to it and apply it again on the chicken and cook again for 10 minutes.
* Keep it in broil mode for the last 5 minutes.
* Then take it out and spread oil on it with a brush.
* Now heat the kenda and fry the chicken in it again for 5 minutes, then the tandoori chicken is ready. Enjoy it with mint chutney.
Tandoori making tips
1. Method of pan frying
If you are pan frying, then grease the pan with butter, then cook on low flame, only then cook well inside it. For smoky flavor, heat a piece of charcoal (soot) and put some ghee in it and put it inside the tandoori chicken. It smells like chicken gum.
2. To make tandoori on gas
This is a very easy method. If you have a metal rack, grease it with a little oil, put the chicken pieces on it and cook it on a low flame, turning it occasionally.
This method is very tasty if made in Kande. Cover the chicken with a bucket covered with raw clay, then put on fire and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Air Fry
Those who do not like to use oil can do air frying.