If You Know These Dressing Tips, You’ll Be Sakat Cool Cool
Sunburn has started. As soon as the sun falls on the head, it burns and gets irritated for a second.Here are the details of what kind of dress is best to stay comfortable in summer, what kind of dress is best to look fashionable in summer, what clothes you should have in your wardrobe for summer season.
1. Fabric and material should be
Clothes made of cotton, linen or jersey are perfect for summer. These fabrics are breathable and help in releasing body heat. This type of material makes you sweat less. So if you want to stay cool even in summers, go for T-shirts made of cotton, linen or jersey.
2. Choose light colored clothes
Choose light colored clothes to wear in summer. Stay away from dark and bold colors while choosing summer outfits. Wear white, cream or gray colored clothes instead of black. Light colors do not absorb sunlight as much as dark colors, so light colors are more suitable for summer.
3. Look for UPF-Rated Clothing
When you’re working out, hiking, or hanging out with a co-worker, having clothes that protect you from the sun’s rays can go a long way. UPF-rated clothing is an extra layer of sunscreen that protects you from the sun’s scorching heat rays. If you’re going out in the afternoon, choose a UPF-rated shirt to avoid sunburn.
4. Avoid polyester, nylon or acrylic fabrics
Polyester, nylon or acrylic clothing may look cool, but they can actually trap heat and cause you to sweat more. Stay away from such uncomfortable clothes to avoid excessive sweating and stay very comfortable. Also stay away from winter clothes like rayon and wool as their thick material is good for keeping warm but not good for summer weather.
5. Choose short sleeved or sleeveless dresses
Always wear short sleeve or sleeveless clothes in summer. This style of clothing allows your skin to breathe in moisture and if the underarms sweat a lot, sleeveless clothing will keep you from sweating as much. If you are going to the office, wear a button-down dress with a short sleeve collar. Wear a sleeveless dress or a comfortable T-shirt for get-togethers or going out.
6. Don’t wear tight clothes
Do not go with tight fitting clothes in summer. Loose clothing is best to stay comfortable in summers. When the weather is hot, clothing that sticks to the skin when you sweat can be irritating. Choose loose tops or clothes that allow the skin to breathe.
A-line tops with loose sleeves, skirts for night outings, crop tops for afternoon walks are fine.
7. Workout clothes are also best in summer
You can wear sports bras, leggings, workout tops and sports shorts not only during workouts but also during other activities. These are not only comfortable but also help the skin to breathe and move easily. There’s nothing wrong with wearing workout clothes. when you are at home
8. Do not wear clothes on top of each other
Do not wear layers in summer. Wear as little clothes as possible. Simple long dresses, skirts or long sleeve shirts are best. Layering one on top of the other will make you even hotter.
These summer accessories are a must
* To look stylish in summer wear sunglasses that not only protect your eyes from the scorching sun rays but also make you look fashionable.
* If going out in the sun, it is necessary to wear a cap. Brimmed hats are best for staying cool.
* In summer most people wear closed toe shoes only. It will start to smell so wear canvas or cotton shoes or comfortable slippers in summer.
* Do not forget to apply sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun in summer. If you are going out, then definitely keep sunscreen lotion in your bag. Make sure to apply sunscreen lotion at least every two hours.
* If you have to stay outside for a long time in summer, wear a cooling neckscarf. When it feels hot, wet it a little and wear it around your neck.