h3n2 Influenza Cases: Will these reduce H3N2 Influenza in 10 days? These diets are necessary! – News India Live
Symptoms of h3n2 influenza virus: H3N2 virus is one of the most dangerous infections. Influenza cases caused by H3N2 virus are increasing day by day in India. Experts have confirmed that over 3,038 cases of different types of influenza, including H3N2, have been reported across India. According to the data of the Ministry of Health, 451 cases have been reported in the country between January 2 and March 5. Seasonal influenza subtype H3N2 caused two deaths. There are possibilities of causing respiratory illness and other health problems due to this virus. According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is necessary to wash hands frequently when there are symptoms of H3N2 flu. Mask should also be worn.
H3N2 Influenza sufferers should follow these dietary rules:
1. Eating a balanced diet every day will help you get relief from these H3N2 Influenza complications.
2. Foods that are high in protein, if taken every day, can provide relief from such problems. Health experts suggest that at least 0.8 to 1 gram of protein per kilogram of body weight is good.
3. Must take dairy products, paneer, soya, tofu, pulses, nuts for H3N2 influenza recovery.
4. Vitamins and Minerals – Fruits should be consumed daily along with foods rich in antioxidants. for vitamin A
Carrots, Peas, Papaya, Apricots Lemon, Amla, Tomatoes, Oranges for Vitamin C
Sunflower seeds, safflower seeds, almonds and pistachios should be consumed for vitamin E.
5. Apart from this, basil, dry ginger, lemon juice, garlic and turmeric have anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties.
6. Hydration drinks including coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk, green tea and green tea should be taken.