Dark Circle: How to get rid of dark circle? Just follow these home remedies, you will see the benefits..
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles: Dark circle’… by which a large number of people are getting affected these days. There can be many reasons for dark circles, such as genetics, age, allergies, lack of sleep, and dehydration, etc. Although this problem does not cause any harm to the health, but due to the clear appearance on the face, it starts to look ugly. People who have dark circles, the color under their eyes turns black. If you are also struggling with this problem, then let us tell you that there are many such remedies available in your home, using which you can easily get rid of them. Let’s know how…?
How to get rid of dark circle?
1. Get good sleep Lack of sleep also causes dark circles under the eyes. So try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night.
2. Stay hydrated: Dehydration can also lead to dark circles. So drink plenty of water throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated.
3. Allergies: Allergies can cause swelling and discoloration around the eyes. If you are allergic try to avoid it and take an antihistamine.
4. Protect the skin from the sun: Exposure to the sun can also lead to dark circles. So, to protect your skin, wear a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
5. Use cold compress: Applying cold compress on the eyes also cures puffiness and dark circles.
home remedies for dark circles
1. Cucumber: Keeping cold slices of cucumber on the eyes for 10-15 minutes can reduce this problem. Cucumber has anti-inflammatory and natural skin-whitening properties, which help reduce dark circles.
2. Tea bags: Place used cold tea bags on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. The presence of caffeine and antioxidants in tea helps in reducing puffiness and darkness around the eyes.
3. Cold Compress: Use a towel dipped in cold water to reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
4. Almond oil Apply a few drops of almond oil under your eyes and massage gently for a few minutes. Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E. This is the reason why they can help in reducing dark circles.
5. Tomato and lemon juice Applying tomato and lemon juice can also reduce the dark circles under the eyes. Mix both in equal quantity and apply it on the black part of the eyes with cotton and leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash it with water. Tomato juice contains lycopene. It is an antioxidant, which helps in reducing the dark color of the skin.
6. Rose water: Apply rose water on the eyes for 10-15 minutes. Rose water leaves a cooling effect on the skin. It can help reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.