These symptoms are seen in the uterus, be careful, there may be damage
Symptoms of uterine fibroids: Uterine tumors have become very common in hearing but they cause many problems like periods-pregnancy in the body of women. Cysts form in the uterus. in medical language also called fibroids Which is a tumor in the uterus. Today 1 out of every 5 women have this problem. Earlier this problem used to happen at the age of 30 to 40 years, but now it is less. age girls Tumors have started to form. The exact reason why this happens is not yet known, but overweight and obese women are more prone to this problem. Also this problem can be passed on from generation to generation.
Let’s know about the symptoms of having fibroids
- If a woman has irregular periods.
- There is pain in the lower abdomen and back.
- frequent urination.
- Pain persists during periods.
- Bleeding from the private part also occurs without periods.
- Stomach bloating, constipation problem, then it can be a sign of tumor.
Talking about the treatment, it depends on the size of the tumor in your uterus, only then the doctor will advise you keeping the situation in mind. If it can be cured with medicines, then medicines will be given, otherwise there is also the option of surgery.
Some lifestyle changes are also needed to cure the tumor in the uterus like
- Balanced diet and daily exercise.
- A balanced diet should include green leafy vegetables, pulses, whole grains, dry fruits etc.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes every morning. Do yoga like Surya Namaskar, Bhujangasana, Sarvangasana etc.
- Massage the body with herbal oil.
- Avoid junk-fast food, eat outside, packaged oily food.
- Consume aloe vera juice on an empty stomach.
- Gently massage the lower abdomen with warm castor oil for 15 minutes.