Skin Care: Do you get such red marks on your face? May be the symptom of this disease, know what is its treatment
Skin care: Some people get red spots on their face. Sometimes people ignore them, but they can be symptoms of rosacea. Know what is rosacea and its symptoms.
Skin rashes, pimples or redness are common in fever, but if it lasts for a long time then you should take it seriously. This can be a serious problem related to your skin. A doctor should be consulted regarding this. Red skin can be a sign of rosacea. It is a skin problem in which red spots appear initially and spread gradually.
Characteristics of Russia
- burning and stinging on the face
- Permanent redness on face
- red spots appear on the face
What is the treatment for rosacea?
- Once someone develops rosacea, it can only be controlled with certain medications. There is no cure for this.
- Rosacea begins on the face. First it happens on the forehead
- Doctors prescribe mild antibiotics to treat rosacea.
- People suffering from this disease should avoid fever. Cover your face if you are going out in the heat.
- If the problem is more severe then cosmetic surgery is advised.
These are special beauty tips for healthy skin
- Moisturizing daily keeps skin moisturized
- Apply a good SPF sunscreen before going out in the heat
- insist on scrubbing the face once a week
- Scrubbing removes dead and damaged skin
- Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water to keep the skin hydrated
- The more you stay away from mental stress, the better your skin will be
- The skin gets time to heal itself at night
- Always apply night cream before sleeping at night
- It further helps the skin to heal itself