Monsoon Tips: Want to stay healthy during the rainy season? So avoid these 5 things
Food Transition in Monsoon: After the scorching heat, it has started raining. Many people like to walk, get wet, dance and eat outside during the rainy season. From chai bhaji to street food, people enjoy this rainy season. But caution is needed in this season. Your carelessness can make you ill. Diseases and infections spread rapidly during the rainy season. Most of the infection spreads through outside food during the rainy season. Also, raw and green leafy vegetables make you sick in this season. So if you want to be healthy then keep these things in mind.
1. Avoid Street Food: Everyone likes to eat outside in the rain. But if you want to take care of your health, then you have to avoid outside food. Hygiene is not taken care of while preparing street food. In such a situation, often eating fried food can also cause stomach upset.
2. Avoid Eating Raw Food: Avoid eating raw food during the rainy season. Metabolism works slowly in this season. Hence food gets digested late. Avoid eating juices and salads in the rain. Late cut fruits should not be eaten.
3. Drink Boiled Water: Many types of bacteria start growing in rain water, so try to drink water only after boiling it. Boiling water kills all kinds of bacteria. Drinking boiled water does not cause diseases like dehydration and diarrhea.
4. Boost Immunity: Eat things that boost the immune system during the rainy season. People who have low immunity, they get sick early in this season. That’s why you should work to strengthen your immune system. Include grains like dry fruits, corn, wheat, gram flour in the diet.
5. Avoid Cold and Sour Foods: Throat infection is more common during the rainy season. In such a situation, you should avoid cold foods such as ice cream, juice or shake. Do not drink cold water during this season. Also, reduce the consumption of sour things. This increases the risk of sore throat.