Mixture of cumin, fennel and carom seeds removes these 5 problems, know how to use
Cumin Fennel Celery Benefits: A mixture of cumin, carom seeds and fennel has many medicinal properties. Their compounds contain antioxidants, protein, fiber, iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Apart from this, it contains manganese, zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin K and E happens. The use of a mixture of cumin, carom seeds and fennel aids in digestion and weight loss. Whereas by using cold and sore soreness of It also gives relief. So let’s know about their benefits today.
Benefits of cumin, ajwain and fennel
lower cholesterol Do: Drinking water of cumin, fennel and carom seeds helps in reducing cholesterol and excess body fat. If you want to lose weight then this combination can be very beneficial for you. In addition, it is very low in calories.
balance sugar Consumption of cumin, carom seeds and fennel also keeps your blood sugar level under control. And their glycemic index is low. Their consumption also provides great relief in joint pain.
Effective in stomach problems Fennel, carom seeds and cumin seeds are very useful for stomach problems. They contain fiber and antioxidants that help strengthen the digestive system. Ajwain and cumin also help in relieving indigestion, constipation and flatulence. You can take it two to three times a day.
increase immunity In winter, people have to face problems like cough, cold and sore throat. In such a situation, if the body’s immune system is good, then you can avoid these diseases. Cumin, carom seeds and fennel are all effective in treating cold and cough. On the other hand, cumin and carom seeds have a warming effect, which is very important to cure your sore throat.
blood pressure control Do: High blood pressure increases the amount of sodium in the body. In such a situation, a mixture of carom seeds, fennel and cumin proves to be very effective. They are rich in potassium, magnesium and vitamins. By consuming them, your BP remains under control. At the same time, it prevents the rise of cholesterol, which is important for lowering high blood pressure.
Use of Cumin, Ajwain and Fennel
- Make a powder by roasting cumin, carom seeds and fennel. You can take it in the morning and evening after meals.
- Consume water of cumin, carom seeds and fennel on an empty stomach in the morning. It does not cause indigestion and gas.
- You can use cumin, ajwain and fennel in lentils and vegetables. It facilitates the digestion of proteins and enhances the taste of food.
- You can also use a mixture of cumin, carom seeds and fennel as a mouth freshener.
- You can also consume this water by boiling cumin, carom seeds and fennel.
- Although there is no harm in consuming a mixture of cumin, carom seeds and fennel, but it is necessary that they should be consumed only in small quantities. Consuming too much of these can cause constipation and flatulence. Also, if you have any allergies, you should consult your doctor.