Eat this cold Kesar Pista Phirni in summers. It is also very beneficial for health as it contains a mixture of condensed milk and nuts. It tastes good when eaten with an axe.
- 1 liter full fat milk
- 60 grams rice
- 20 grams cereal sugar
- 3-4 drops of rose water
- 10 grams dried rose petals
- 50 grams almonds
- 15 grams almond shavings
How to make Kesar Pistachio Kheer:
- Take a non stick pan, put milk in it to boil.
- Stir till the milk reduces to half.
- Now chop the rice. Mix some water and mix it in milk.
- When this mixture of rice and hot milk becomes thick, then switch off the flame.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron on top.
- Now this mixture will become thick like custard.
- Keep in a separate clay pot and let it cool.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios. serve chilled.