Make Mawa Kulfi at home after dinner; Eat to your heart’s content, the recipe is simple
Mawa/Khwaa Kulfi is liked by many. I also love to eat during the hot summer days. Every day people go to the market to eat it, but now you don’t have it. You can easily make it at home according to the recipe given below. You can make this ice cream more easily with less ingredients.
- 3 tbsp khawa / mawa
- half liter full cream milk
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- tsp cardamom powder
- a quarter cup of water
- 1 tsp pistachios, finely chopped
How to make Mawa/Khwah Kulfi
- Put milk in a thick bottomed pan and keep it on the gas. Turn on the fire
- When it boils, reduce the flame to medium and keep stirring till it thickens.
- It will take around 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon the milk around the pot so that it doesn’t stick to the pot.
- Now add cornflower to the water and mix it in such a way that lumps do not form in it. Mix it with the condensed milk and stir continuously so that it does not stick to the pot. Failure to do so will result in burns.
- Now add sugar, almonds, pistachios, khoya and cardamom powder to this mixture and cook while stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
- Pour this mixture into an ice cream mold and keep it in the freezer for 6 hours to freeze.
- Now take out the barfi from the mold with a knife and cut it into pieces and serve.