Kidney stone: What is kidney stone, know its symptoms and prevention
Kidney Stone Health Tips: Everyone wants to be healthy, there is no effect of any disease on the body. But poor eating habits, laziness and unhealthy lifestyle disease of the body makes it. in the kidney Even a small stone can cause many health problems. According to a study, about 150,000 people suffer from kidney failure every year. So let us tell you today why kidney stone is formed.
Why are stones formed? According to experts, kidney stones are formed due to lack of water in the body. You should drink plenty of water to dilute the uric acid. But if you do not drink enough water then your urine becomes acidic and this acid causes stones in your kidney. Stones cause serious problems in your body. This can also make it difficult for you to urinate.
kidney stone symptoms
- burning and pain when urinating
- feeling nauseous and nauseous
- bleeding while urinating
- loss of appetite
- frequent urination
- decreased urination
- fever or chills
What should we eat?
- Drink as much water as you can. Try to keep your body hydrated.
- Eat citrus fruits. You can take lemon, orange, grapefruit, seasonal juices.
- You should consume Tulsi daily. This will give you relief from the pain caused by stones.
- Include foods rich in Vitamin D in your diet. You can eat eggs, milk, mushrooms, curd etc.
- drink fluids. You should drink at least 12 glasses of water a day. This will help flush out the stone-forming chemicals in your kidneys.
- Also eat onions. You can eat raw onion as a salad. You can also make and drink onion juice.
What should not be eaten?
- Stay away from oxalate foods. Stay away from foods like spinach, whole grains, chocolate, tomatoes.
- Also, reduce the intake of foods rich in vitamin C. Such as soybean, gram, gram, pumpkin, dry fruits, raw rice, urad dal in small quantities.
- Do not eat non-veg also.
- Avoid cold drinks and caffeine.