Health / Caution! Mosquito repellent incense is half as much as a cigarette, turn it off today
- Sleeping in a closed room with one mosquito repellent coil on is as harmful as smoking 100 cigarettes.
- Along with not smoking, it is equally important to stay away from smokers.
According to a study by The Burden of Obstructive Lung Disease Institute, 10.1 percent of people in the world have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It is 11.8 percent in men and 8.5 percent in women. This problem is more prevalent in some states. where air pollution While chulha smoke is a major cause of illness in rural areas, it bothers urban residents.
Non-smokers also have problems
The biggest problem of this disease is that when the patient comes to the doctor, the disease has almost entered the second or third stage. This disease is found in 15 to 17 percent of the people in India. Awareness about chronic diseases growing silently in the body is very important. Earlier it was said that this disease occurs in smokers, but now due to air pollution, this disease is increasing in non-smokers also.
Non-smokers suffer from this disease in two ways. Sometimes they are victims of passive smoking and many times they are not aware of the harm caused by the chemicals used in the house. people to drive away mosquitoes Incense stick Or burn mosquito repellent paper. Windows and doors are closed to prevent other mosquitoes from entering. Lighting the Kundali and sleeping in a closed room can kill mosquitoes and can lead to restful sleep, but sleeping in a closed room in a night with lighting the horoscope is as harmful as smoking 100 cigarettes.
do this to prevent
- Try to improve the air quality around you.
- To reduce traffic fumes, take care not to fill closed rooms while sleeping.
- no mosquito repellent Burn it
- If you are a smoker, quit as soon as possible. If someone is smoking nearby, turn away and avoid passive smoking.
- Don’t take this symptom lightly if physical activity has decreased and you are feeling short of breath doing the work you were doing six months ago.