Follow 1 of 10 remedies to get rid of dark circles
People are troubled by having dark circles under the eyes. There are several reasons for this. Such as stress on the eyes, lack of sleep, fatigue and poor blood circulation, allergies, the effect of aging are also seen under the eyes. Whatever be the reason, dark circles under the eyes or under eye bags reduce your beauty. These tips and some tips will help in getting rid of this black spot.
Try these home remedies
- The best recipe is cucumber. It is recommended to apply it under the eyes. It has a cooling effect.
- Tomatoes are good for under eye circles. The difference can be seen by keeping tomato juice for 10 minutes.
- Coconut oil rich in anti-inflammatory properties lightens dark circles. Applying it overnight and washing it in the morning will give relief.
- Turmeric paste rich in natural antioxidants removes dark circles. Add pineapple juice to it and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Keeping green tea bags in the freezer for 30 minutes and then keeping them on the eyes for 10 minutes will be beneficial.
- Cold milk also helps in removing dark circles. Dip the milk in the room and keep it under the eyes for 10 minutes and then wash the eyes with plain water.
- Vitamin E oil also helps in removing dark circles from the eyes.
- To give enough rest to the eyes, take at least 8 hours of sleep. This will not cause the problem of under eye bags.
- Do not sleep with your eyes closed with a pillow. Sleeping with your head on a pillow will be beneficial.
- Make sure to apply moisturizer under the eyes, which benefits the skin under the eyes.