By eating 2 eggs daily, skin, hair, muscles, nails, eyes…

Eggs are known to be extremely beneficial for health, be it for your physical health or the health of your skin and hair, eggs are beneficial for your overall health. Whether you boil it or make it an omelet, eggs are a healthy snack option. Although some people believe that the high levels of cholesterol […]
 


By eating 2 eggs daily, skin, hair, muscles, nails, eyes…

Eggs are known to be extremely beneficial for health, be it for your physical health or the health of your skin and hair, eggs are beneficial for your overall health. Whether you boil it or make it an omelet, eggs are a healthy snack option. Although some people believe that the high levels of cholesterol in eggs can be harmful to health,

Here are 8 health benefits of eating two whole eggs per day.

How does eating eggs affect cholesterol?

Eggs contain about 186 milligrams (mg) of dietary cholesterol. However, the U.S. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Dietary Guidelines, eggs do not raise cholesterol in about 70 percent of people. The remaining 30% of people who are hypersensitive may experience a moderate increase in low-density lipoprotein (LDL) from egg consumption.

Another good thing is that eating eggs also increases high density lipoprotein (HDL), good cholesterol. People with adequate levels of HDL cholesterol have a lower risk of heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases. According to one article, eating two eggs a day for six weeks can increase HDL by 10%.

By eating 2 eggs daily, skin, hair, muscles, nails, eyes…

skin, hair and nails

Eggs are rich in B vitamins, vitamins B12, B5, biotin, riboflavin, thiamine and selenium. All these vitamins are great for maintaining your hair, skin and nails. They nourish our cells, promote skin elasticity and counteract the damage of free radicals.

strengthens your immune system

Eggs provide 59% of the daily requirement of selenium, 32% of the daily requirement of vitamin A and 14% of the daily requirement of iron. All these nutrients in combination are known to boost the immune system. Egg is one of the best remedies for cold and flu.

improves vision

Two antioxidants found in eggs, lutein and zeaxanthin, are also found in the macular area of ​​the eye. Experts have found that lutein and zeaxanthin and omega 3, which are also found in eggs. It plays an important role in maintaining the health of your eyes. Antioxidants help maintain long-term eye health by protecting against retinal degeneration.

By eating 2 eggs daily, skin, hair, muscles, nails, eyes…

improves memory

The choline in eggs helps reduce fat, maintains healthy cells and improves brain function and memory. It is difficult to find choline in other commonly eaten foods.

good for pregnant women

In a study by Cornell University scientists, proper intake of choline during pregnancy improved brain response speed in babies.

Gives you Vitamin D.

Vitamin D deficiency is found in most of the people in India. Vitamin D present in eggs also helps the body get better calcium, which keeps bones and teeth healthy.

Strengthens muscles.

Eggs have 4 grams of protein, which makes them easy to snack on after a workout. It is important to note that eating whole eggs helps you build muscle and strengthen bones.

Helps in the formation of red blood cells

Eggs contain a high amount of folate. In fact, two eggs provide almost half of the daily requirement for folate. Folate is a type of B vitamin that helps with the formation of red blood cells. Intake of these nutrients during pregnancy is important as it is actually important for the development of the fetus.