About Spinach Soup Recipe: Spinach Soup recipe is very simple; many health benefits
Spinach Soup: Soup made from green leafy spinach is very beneficial for health. Spinach is eaten as a vegetable which is full of beneficial properties. Spinach is very beneficial in heart diseases and helps in keeping the sugar level under control as well as making bones strong. For those who do not like to eat spinach, spinach soup can be a great option as a diet. This recipe is also very easy to make. Spinach, tomatoes and other things are used to make spinach soup. To enhance its taste, add butter and cream to it. Let’s find out how spinach soup can be prepared in minutes.
Ingredients for Spinach Soup
- Spinach – 250 grams
- Tomato – 2
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cream – 1 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Black salt – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon – 1
- Chopped Coriander – 2 tsp
- Plain salt – as per taste
How to make Spinach Soup?
- To make Spinach Soup, first wash the spinach.
- After this break its stem and separate the leaves. Now finely chop the spinach leaves in a bowl. After this, chop the tomato and ginger.
- Now put a cup of water in a vessel and keep it for heating.
- Boil finely chopped spinach leaves, tomato and ginger pieces in water.
- After boiling, cook for 2-3 minutes, then turn off the flame and let the spinach cool down.
- After the spinach-tomato cools down, put this mixture in a mixer bowl and grind it finely. Note that the paste should be very smooth.
- After this, add three to four cups of water as required in the mixture and filter it.
- After this, put the soup again in the pot and cook for some time after adding black salt and black pepper powder.
- After cooking the soup for about 2-3 minutes, turn off the flame.
- Add butter and lemon juice and mix.
- Healthy Spinach Soup is ready.
- To serve the soup hot, pour it in a bowl and garnish with cream and finely chopped coriander leaves.