5 DIY Homemade Packs for Immaculate Skin in Monsoon
During the rainy season, many problems related to skin care come to the fore. These concerns include formation of whiteheads and blackheads, bacterial and fungal infections, skin irritation, redness, rashes etc. ,
- ‘Only oily skin should exfoliate’
- ‘Moisturizing is only for dry skin’
- ‘Fragrance-based skin care products only affect sensitive skin’
Bust these myths. Every type of skincare should include a process of exfoliating, moisturizing and hydrating. Avoid fragrance based products as they can irritate the skin in the long run.
Skin-Vest Procedure During Monsoon
- Regular face wash It is recommended to wash your face no more than three times a day. Washing the face will prevent infection caused by fungus. During the process of face wash, the oil secretion gets washed away and the open pores get reduced.
- exfoliate – They open open pores. Use a green tea or tea tree mask while exfoliating to remove dead skin and clear clogged oil secretions inside open pores.
- Moisturize The skin becomes dry even during the monsoon season. Your skin may not feel the need to moisturize during monsoons, however, applying moisturizer is a must.
- hydrate By keeping the skin hydrated, the skin will be free from the problem of pimples and acne. Skin hydration is an important process in the skin-waste-ment process.
There are many ways to nourish the skin in natural ways. Many home remedies are easy to make and do not take much time. These remedies can be used by anyone regardless of their age and side effects concern, as they are completely free from any side effects, as these ingredients are completely natural.
“Self-care begins with skin care”. Here are some ‘do it yourself’ home remedies that will give flawless glowing looking skin even in the monsoon season.
Remedy #1: Fight Inflammation:
The process of making a face mask that helps with inflammation:
- Step 1: Take rose water in a bowl.
- Step 2: Add Orange Peel, Red Lentil Powder and Oatmeal to the Bowl.
- Step 3: Make a paste using these ingredients.
- Step 4: Apply the paste on the skin and leave it till it dries.
- Step 5: Wash off the paste with ice water.
Remedy #2: Minimize Open Pores:
Process to make a face mask that tightens the pores:
- Step 1: Cut the tomatoes into pieces and keep those pieces in the freezer.
- Step 2: Rinse frozen tomatoes regularly. It is said that it is effective if done every day.
- Step 3: The acidic nature of tomatoes will tighten the open pores of the skin.
Visible results can be seen within a week. This is one of the easiest home skin care remedies.
Remedy #3: Treating Acne and Breakouts:
Process to make a breakout and acne treatment mask:
- Step 1: Take two tablespoons of honey in a bowl.
- Step 2: Add four tablespoons of essential lavender oil.
- Step 3: Add a few drops of tea tree oil and stir the mixture for a few minutes.
- Step 4: Apply this paste evenly all over the face. Leave the face pack on for at least ten minutes.
- Step 5: Wash the face with cold water. This face mask ensures that the pores are also clogged.
They are sure to treat acne and breakout problems.
Remedy #4: Make Skin Smoother:
Process for making skin softening paste:
- Step 1: Take a spoonful of sandalwood powder in a bowl.
- Step 2: Add half a tablespoon of turmeric to the bowl and mix well.
- Step 3: Add a few drops of rose water to make the mixture a thick paste.
- Step 4: Apply the pack on the neck and face and leave it to dry.
- Step 5: Wash off this pack from the face with lukewarm water.
Sandalwood is used to absorb excess oil in the skin and soothe the skin. And turmeric powder gives a radiant glowing skin.
Remedy #5: Glowing Skin:
Process of making fruit face mask:
- Step 1: Cut a banana into pieces and place it inside the bowl.
- Step 2: Add several pieces of apple and peaches to it.
- Step 3: Mix a tablespoon of honey in a fruit bowl.
- Step 4: Use a Blender to Blend the Fruit and Honey Together.
- Step 5: Apply the fruit paste on the face and leave it for some time. Wash off with ice water for better results.
Repeat this process to get glowing and clear skin.
These home remedies come in handy as they can be easily made with common food supplements available in the market. These home skin care remedies do not have any harmful side effects as they are made using natural ingredients. These ingredients are rich in natural properties that provide all the necessary nourishment to the skin. Although natural remedies take longer to take effect and do not show results in a short time, it is considered a healthy and safe way to treat the skin.