Tech Tips: Gmail password can be reset even without phone number and email, follow this easy way
Gmail is a must for any affiliate, to promote any program. for android users Gmail is especially needed, because everyone needs Gmail to use an Android phone. , In such a situation, it can be said that Android phones cannot run without Gmail. But imagine you forgot his password. It is common for us to forget the account password. In today’s technological age, everything has to be accounted for and password protected. So remembering everyone’s password is a tough task.
So if you ever forget your Gmail password, retrieve it by phone or email, but let’s say you never entered your phone or email? Assuming you don’t have to worry about that, because you can reset your Gmail account password without email and password. Let’s learn how
- To recover the account, you must first go to the Google recovery page. You can click here for this.
- After that you have to enter your Gmail ID here and then select Next.
- Now you will see three options on the screen, where ‘Enter your password’, ‘Get verification on mail on recovery’ and ‘Try another way to sign in’.
- Here you have to choose the option of Try Other Way.
- After this a notification will come on your account, where you will have to select Yes option.
- If you have added your mobile number then you have to click on Send otherwise you have to go to Try Other Way option.
- After 72 hours you will get a link to reset your password. You can change your password from this link.
Important note: It takes three days for Google to determine if an account is yours. This method only works if you are logged in to another device with the same Gmail ID.