PM Kisan Yojana: Government will release 11th installment by May 31, check details
PM Kisan Yojana: There is good news for the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. According to media reports, the central government has completed all the necessary preparations for the release of the 11th installment under the scheme. In such a situation, Rs 2,000 will come in the bank accounts of more than 11 crore farmers. The government can release the 11th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by 31 May.
It is worth mentioning that under this scheme all the landless farmers are given financial benefit of Rs.6,000 per year in three installments of Rs.2,000 every four months. Under the scheme, the period of the first installment is from December 1 to March 31, the period of the second installment is from April 1 to July 31 and the period of the third installment is from August 1 to November 30.
Important Points for Beneficiaries
1. Before the government transfers money. All the beneficiaries will have to complete their eKYC. The last date to complete eKYC is 31st May.
2. Explain that eKYC is mandatory for all farmers so that the number of scams under the scheme can be stopped.
3. Farmers can get their eKYC done by visiting the official website of the scheme. Apart from this, farmers can also complete this process by visiting the CSC center.
How to check beneficiary status
1. Visit the PM Kisan website to check the status of your application.
2. Now on the homepage click on Farmers Corner.
3. Then tap on Beneficiary Status option.
4. A new page will open in front of you. Enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number here.
5. After this you will get complete information about your status.