If this work is not done in 7 days then the ration will stop
The central government keeps on coming up with different schemes for every section of the society. With the help of these schemes, the government wants to provide economic and social assistance to women, children, farmers, laborers and other classes of people. One such scheme is the ration card scheme, with the help of which the government provides free ration to lakhs of people of the country. With the help of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, the government has provided free ration to 80 crore people of the country at the time of epidemic.
what is the deadline
The government has made it necessary to link the ration card with the Aadhar card so that the eligible people can take advantage of the scheme with the help of this card. Earlier the deadline for this work was given till 31 March 2022 and now it has been extended to 30 June 2022. If you have not linked Aadhar Card with Ration Card then do it soon. The Department of Food and Public Distribution has also issued a notification for this.
Why is it necessary to link support and ration card
It is noteworthy that many people in Corona were facing difficulties due to having ration cards of different states. At this time, on the basis of One Nation One Ration Card scheme, the government ordered to link every ration card of the country with Aadhaar. After this it has become inevitable to connect the two together.
How to link Aadhar and Ration card with online process
- To link both online, visit the official website of Aadhaar, uidai.gov.in.
- Then click on Start Now option and enter the address.
- Then fill the state and district information.
- Now select the option ‘Ration Card Benefit’.
- Now fill support, ration number and email.
- After this, OTP will come on the registered mobile number linked with Aadhaar, fill it also.
- Now both i.e. Aadhar and Ration card will be linked.