Gold Price Today: Gold strengthened due to fall in dollar, prices increased so much in one stroke, know where is the lowest rate
New Delhi: Due to the positive global trend, the price of gold remained positive on Tuesday. On the Multi Commodity Exchange, December gold futures were trading higher by Rs 159, or 0.3%, at Rs 52,451 per 10 grams. In December futures on MCX, silver gained Rs 570 to Rs 61,205 per kg.
Gold gained on Tuesday due to weakening of the dollar globally. Traders renewed bets on a possible rate hike by the Fed. Because of this, spot gold rose by 0.3 percent to $ 1,743.07 an ounce. US gold futures rose 0.3% to $1,744.50.
Sleep has grown stronger
Speculators have created new positions due to strong spot demand. Till the time of writing the news, gold was trading at Rs 52,390 per 10 grams with a gain of Rs 98 in the futures market on Tuesday.
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in December rose by Rs 98, or 0.19 per cent, to Rs 52,390 per 10 grams, with a business turnover of 4,580 lots. Analysts said fresh positions from participants mainly influenced gold prices.
Why is the price of gold increasing?
Gold prices were down about 1% on Monday due to strengthening of the dollar. Gold has become costlier against other currencies amid the latest COVID-19 restrictions in China. The US Federal Reserve is expected to announce an increase of 50 basis points at its meeting in December. This is expected to keep pressure on gold prices.
Silver futures rise on demand
On Tuesday, the price of silver rose by Rs 455 to Rs 61,090 per kg in futures trade. Silver for delivery in December traded higher by Rs 455, or 0.75 per cent, at Rs 61,090 per kg at the Multi Commodity Exchange. Market analysts attributed the rise in silver prices to fresh buying by traders amid positive sentiment in the market.
What is the price of gold today?
Gold Silver Price Today: According to the good returns, the gold prices in the Indian bullion market are as follows-
Today 10 grams of 24 carat gold is being sold in Delhi for Rs.52,900.
– 10 grams of 24 carat gold is being bought in Mumbai for Rs.52,750.
– In Lucknow, the price of 24 carat 10 grams gold has increased to Rs 52,900.
– 10 grams of 24 carat gold is being sold in Jaipur for Rs.52,900.
– 24K Gold rate in Tana is Rs.52,780 per 10 grams in Tana.
– Rs 52,750 for 10 grams of 24 carats in Bengaluru.
– Gold rate in Kolkata is Rs 52,750 for 10 grams of 24 carat.
– In Chandigarh, 10 grams of 24 carat gold is being sold for Rs.52,900.
– In Hyderabad, 10 grams of 24 carat gold is being sold for Rs.52,750.