1. Which is the dirtiest city in India?
Answer: Patna has been declared the dirtiest city in the country this year.
2. Apart from India, Independence Day is celebrated on August 15 and in which country?
3. Which country is the most stringent law in the world?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
4.Which country goes to “the land of the rising sun”?
5 .Himsagar Express runs between two places?
Answer: Jammu to Kanyakumari
6. Which tech company has started a campaign called ‘Make Small Strong’?
7. When is ‘International Veterans Day’ celebrated every year?
Answer: 01 October
8. I have nothing to give except blood, sweat and tears. Who said this?
9. Who is called Grand Old Man of India?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
10. If a circle passes through x points, it is not nonlinear. Then what will be the value of x?
answer : ????? You should answer this.