Wednesday , April 14 2021

UP’s Hathras scandal: Even after 42 hours, the main accused is away from the grip of the police, the victim said – the police are not able to catch him, he should have an encounter.

A daughter’s father was killed for protesting molestation in Hathras, UP. Even after 42 hours of the incident, the police have not been able to apprehend the main accused. However, a reward of one lakh rupees has been declared on it. File photo

  • After the strictness of CM Yogi, a reward of one lakh rupees declared on the accused

Police have declared a reward of 1 lakh on the main accused in the case of molesting the father of the girl accused of molestation in Hathras, Uttar Pradesh. The remaining two accused have also been declared a reward of 25-25 thousand. At the same time, the girl of the deceased said that it has been two days that the police is not able to catch the accused. It should have an encounter. We want his death.

Actually, this step has been taken by the police only after the instruction of CM Yogi Adityanath. On Tuesday, the CM himself inquired about the entire matter and ordered the officials to take the harshest action in the case. The Chief Minister has also ordered imposition of NSA on all the accused in this case. The father had complained against the accused for molesting the daughter, after which these accused together fryed the father with bullets.

The father had filed the case in 2018, the
woman’s father had filed a case of molestation against these accused in July 2018. This case is being reported from the Sasni area of ​​Hathras. The police have registered a case against 4 people, out of which 2 have been arrested.

Police said that the wife and aunt of the accused had an argument with the women of the victim’s family in the temple. This debate was about this old case of molestation. The accused then rushed to argue with the woman’s father and shot him. The girl’s father died while being taken to the hospital.

What is the whole matter

The family of Amrish Sharma (52) told the police that his family had an old rival with accused Gaurav. On Monday, Amrish’s daughter and Gaurav’s wife-aunt had gone to the village temple to worship. These women got into a fight.

In the evening, Amrish was digging potatoes on his farm. His wife had come to the farm to provide food with the daughter. Meanwhile, Gaurav reached there with his three friends and started firing. After being shot, Amrish was taken to Hathras for treatment, where doctors declared him dead.


Check Also

Local residents will be accountable on forest fire incidents

Hamirpur: Taking strict cognizance of forest fire incidents, District Collector Devasweta Banik has issued an order ...