Tuesday , October 19 2021

Saudi Arabia’s big decision on Haj, people from other countries will not be able to come this year

New DelhiThe coronavirus has also had an impact on the Hajj yatra. Saudi Arabia has said that it will conduct Hajj this year, but only people living in Saudi Arabia will be able to perform Haj due to Coronavirus. The Ministry of Haj and Umrah Affairs of the Saudi Arabian government issued a statement regarding the Haj pilgrimage. It was told that due to Coronavirus this time only limited Hajis will be allowed to perform Haj.

 

According to the statement, only people living in Saudi Arabia will be allowed to perform Haj this year. However, it is not yet decided how many people will join the Jah Yatra. All possible steps must be taken to prevent corona infection during the Haj pilgrimage. Significantly, the Haj pilgrimage has not been canceled for almost 90 years since the establishment of Saudi Arabia. The city of Mecca and Medina had already been closed to foreigners due to the Coronavirus.

Corona cases in
Saudi 1,61,005 corona patients have been confirmed so far in Saudi. Here 1307 people have died of the corona. Due to the continuous increase in the number of infected people, a big decision has been taken regarding the Haj pilgrimage.

Check Also

145 year old man had prepared 24 years ago, death has not come on his grave yet

The kind of experiment that a young woman named Jasmine Trideval, living in America, has ...