These days hand sanitizer is being used more for washing hands than soap. The hand sanitizer removes germs and bacteria from our hands, as well as a lot of smell from the hands after its use, but some people have the habit of washing hands frequently. After putting such a hand in every small and big task, such people feel that their hands will not be able to be cleaned with water only, so they use hand sanitizer to clean hands repeatedly. But do you know that excessive use of hand sanitizer can harm your health? Come, let us tell you what can harm your health by using hand sanitizer repeatedly ……
1. The hand sanitizer contains a chemical called triclosan, which absorbs the skin of the hand. By using it more, this chemical is mixed in your skin while going through your skin. Once in the blood, it damages the ordination of your muscles.
2. Hand sanitizer contains toxic ingredients and benzalkonium chloride, which removes germs and bacteria from hands but is not good for our skin. This can cause problems like skin irritation and itching.
3. A chemical called phthalates are used for fragrance in sanitizer, the amount of sanitizer which is high in it is harmful to us. Such highly fragrant sanitizers cause damage to the liver, kidney, lungs, and reproductive system.
4. Due to the amount of alcohol in the sanitizer, it can affect the health of children, especially if the children swallow it in the stomach.
5. Too much use makes the skin dry.
6. According to much research, its excessive use also reduces the immunity of children.