Friday , September 17 2021

Clothing showroom in Mawana burnt to ashes

Meerut: A fierce fire broke out in a clothing showroom in Mawana town late Sunday due to a short circuit. The showroom owner alleges that he kept calling in the fire brigade control room for several hours. But his call was not received. Due to which the showroom was burnt to ashes. People are angry with the attitude of the fire brigade officers. On Monday, he complained to the District Magistrate.
Saeed, who lives in Mohalla Khairat Ali of Mawana town, has the Sameer Cloth Emporium near Subhash Nagar Jama Masjid. Saeed has a suit and dupatta business. According to Saeed, his showroom caught fire sometime late Sunday night due to a short circuit. The entire area was stirred up after the incident. According to Saeed, after reaching the spot, he kept calling in the fire brigade Karela for hours. But no one received the phone. The residents themselves, after spending hours on their own, put water in the showroom and extinguished the fire in the showroom. But by then the entire showroom was burnt down. Municipality chairman Ayub Kalia also reached the spot after the information about the incident. The aggrieved businessman expressed anger at the attitude of the officers of the fire brigade. According to the merchant, the loss of about 10 lakhs is being said in the fire. On Monday, the people, District Magistrate K.D. Complaint of the case with Balaji.

Check Also

Schools from class 1 to 8 will open in UP, Yogi government issued order

Lucknow: The  Uttar Pradesh government has decided to reopen the schools. Schools from class 6 to class ...