PM Kisan 10th installment on January 1: e-KYC mandatory or else lose money, check step by step process on how to do it
New Delhi: The date for disbursal of 10th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is just around the corner. Earlier there were a lot of speculations regarding the date of disbursal, which has now been confirmed as January 1.
Even as lakhs of eligible farmers are eagerly waiting for the 10th Installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the official website of the PM Kisan scheme has put out a very important message for the farmers.
The official PM KISAN website says, “eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. Pls. click eKYC option in Farmer Corner for Aadhar based OTP authentication and for Biometric authentication contact nearest CSC centres.”
If you are looking to complete the PM-KISAN e-KYC process, you can check out the step by step process below.
– Visit the official PM Kisan website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
– In the right hand side, below the home page, you will see Farmers Corner
– There is a box just below Farmers Corner that mentions e-kyc
– Click the e-kyc
– A page will open that facilitates Aadhar Ekyc
– Now, you will have to enter your Aadhar number and then the Captcha code shown and click on the search button
– After that, you will have to enter your mobile number linked to your Aadhar card and click on Get OTP button
– The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
– Punch in the OTP and click on the Submit For Authentication button
– As soon as you click Submit For Auth button, your PM KISAN e-KYC will be successful
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme was launched by PM Modi in 2019. The Scheme aims to provide income support to all landholder farmer families across the country with cultivable land, subject to certain exclusions.
Under the Scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 per year is released in three 4-monthly instalments of Rs 2000 each directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. In a financial year, PM Kisan installment is credited thrice through –Period 1 from April-July; Period 2 from August to November; and Period 3 from December to March.
ln the beginning when the PM-KISAN Scheme was launched (February, 2019), its benefits were admissible only to Small & marginal Farmers’ families, with combined landholding upto 2 hectare. The Scheme was later on revised in June 2019 and extended to all farmer families irrespective of the size of their landholdings