Bahraich: Child dies after being hit by Chinese manja, uncle injured
Bahraich: There was a stir in the Thana Ram village area in Bahraich district of UP. When the uncle and nephew went to eat the wedding party, they got caught by the Chinese manjha. In which the nephew died. At the same time, the fingers of uncle’s hand were cut off.
The matter is of Bahraich Nanpara Highway. Where 3 people on a motorcycle were going to Begumpur for a feast, when a Chinese manjha came from somewhere on the way and caught the child sitting in front. Where the child died on the spot due to slitting his throat with Chinese manjha.
Tilak Ram’s son Ramfer, a resident of Korian Purva of Ram village police station area of the district, had gone out on a motorcycle along with his nephew Rajat and another boy, during which, as soon as they reached Bahraich Nanpara road, they came under the grip of Chinese manjha. Due to the high speed of the motorcycle, by the time they could understand something, this terrible accident had happened. Where nephew Rajat’s neck and uncle’s fingers had come under the grip of Chinese manjha.
In a hurry, both the child and the uncle were taken to the district hospital with the help of local people. Where the doctors declared the children dead. At the same time, uncle’s treatment is going on. The family members were shocked by the information about the incident.