Chaitra Navratri 2023: What are the rules for setting up Kalash on Navratri, don’t make 10 mistakes by mistake. Chaitra Navratri 2023 Ghatasthapana And Fasting Rules Dos and Don’ts to Follow During the Auspicious Nine Day Navratri Festival
Chaitra Navratri 2023: Special worship of Maa Durga is done for nine days of Navratri. It is believed that during Navratri, Maa Durga roams the earth for nine days. Pleased with the service and devotion of her devotees, she blesses them.
Chaitra Navratri 2023: What are the rules for setting up the urn on Navratri, don’t make 10 mistakes
Chaitra Navratri 2023: Chaitra Navratri, the great festival of worship of Maa Durga, which lasts for 9 days from 22 March 2023 Chaitra Pratipada date, is about to begin. During the nine days of Navratri, special worship is offered to Maa Durga. It is believed that during the days of Navratri, Maa Durga roams the earth for nine days and blesses her devotees by being pleased with their service and devotion. During the nine days of Navratri, nine forms of Maa Durga, Shailputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kalaratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidatri Mata are worshipped, worshiped and chanted.
Mother is pleased with this and gives happiness, good luck and bravery to the devotees. The rules of worship and fasting on Navratri have been explained in the scriptures. Establishment of Kalash has special importance on Navratri. In such a situation, while setting up the urn, one should not commit such 10 mistakes even by mistake.
Kalash installation rules
According to religious beliefs, Kalash is considered a symbol of prosperity, happiness, prosperity and auspicious wishes. All the planets, constellations and pilgrimages reside in the Kalash. Apart from this, it is a belief that rivers, oceans, lakes and thirty-three crore gods and goddesses reside in the urn, including the trinity Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva. While establishing the urn on the festival of Navratri, the urn should be kept according to the rules of Vastu. According to Vastu, Ishan angle is considered to be the place of God and maximum positive energy resides here. That’s why on Navratri, from Pratipada Tithi to Paran, the idol or Kalash of Mother should be established in this direction.
In the scriptures, the area of Goddess Durga is considered to be south and south-east, so during worship the person’s face should be in the south or east direction. On the other hand, on Navratri, different colors have importance on different days. But during the worship of Maa Durga, one should never wear black and blue colored clothes.
Do not make such mistakes in installation
- Special attention should be paid to cleanliness on Navratri. Don’t use dirty soil and dirty water in the ghat used for ghat installation.
- Once the Ghat is established at the beginning of Navratri, it should be kept at the same place for 9 days. The place of Ghat should not be changed even by mistake.
- Ghat should be established only at the auspicious and right place mentioned in the scriptures. Don’t install ghat in wrong direction even by mistake.
- Pay special attention to this point where there should be cleanliness there. There should be absolutely no footwear and dirt around the Ghat installation.
- While setting up the Ghat, take special care that it should not be near the toilet or bathroom.
- Ghat should never be touched with impure hands during worship and after worship.
- Once the Ghat is established on Navratri, one should not leave that house. One or the other member should always be at home.
- When the festival of Navratri is over, then on a particular date, let the tides flow in the river or well etc. duly.
- Worship Ghat regularly and light a lamp during daily worship.
- Before setting up a ghat during Navratri, it should be carefully checked that the ghat should not be broken in any way.