Vastu Tips: The doors of fortune open from the main door of the house, never do this work…
According to Vastu Shastra, the main door of any house i.e. the main door has special importance. Positive energy enters from the main door of the house. The design of the house based on the door is considered incomplete unless the main door is in the right shape and direction.
It is believed that the happiness of the family depends on the economic condition of the family as well as the main gate of the house. Know how you can open the doors of your destiny.
- According to Vastu, it is not considered good to open the main door of the house by rubbing it against the ground. Because of this, earning money requires financial matters and hard work.
- The main door of the house should always open inwards. Opening the door from outside is not auspicious. This stops the flow of positive energy. Expenses increase due to negative effect on the financial condition of the house.
- Do not make noise when opening or closing the door. If the sound of opening and closing of the door is heard then it is considered inauspicious. This increases negative energy in the house. In such a situation, the door should be repaired immediately.
- It is not auspicious to have the shadow of any pillar or any other thing on the main entrance of the house. It leads to poverty. If any kind of shadow falls on the main door, then mix kumkum, roli, saffron, turmeric etc. on both sides of the door and make a swastika or auspicious sign from it.
- Do not keep dustbins, dirt and junk around the door. This hinders the progress of the family. There is also loss and loss of money.
- Broken or chopped glass should not be kept around the main door. Keeping such things at the main entrance of the house brings discord in family relations.