Weight Loss Ayurvedic Powder: 1 Magic Ayurvedic Concoction That Will Help You Lose Weight
Weight Loss Remedies Obesity is a growing problem in today’s world due to unbalanced diet and sedentary lifestyle. Being overweight increases your risk of developing diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure. We all know that eating healthy and exercising are important tools for weight loss. People use different diet and exercise plans to lose weight. If you are looking to start adopting a healthy lifestyle and want to make some changes in your diet plan, then you have come to the right place. An ayurvedic weight loss drink which is considered quite safe and effective. let’s find out.
weight loss drink Cumin, caraway, fennel and asafoetida are all popular spices and medicines. They have properties that are extremely beneficial for the body. In Ayurveda also cumin, carom seeds, fennel and asafetida are used as medicines. This ayurvedic seed mix is very effective to reduce extra kilos.
Benefits of cumin, ajwain, fennel and asafetida for weight loss
- Along with keeping the digestive system healthy, they are considered helpful in removing gastric problems. To get rid of stomach problems, doctors recommend including these spices in your diet.
- These spices are very beneficial in keeping the body’s metabolism right, which helps in maintaining weight.
- The anti-inflammatory properties present in the powders of cumin, carom seeds, fennel and asafetida help in keeping the stomach full. It helps in controlling appetite and avoids consuming too many calories.
- These Ayurveda herbs help to eliminate excess fat from the body. Excess fat is reduced rapidly by its consumption.
- Cumin, carom seeds, fennel and asafetida are beneficial in reducing blood sugar level. Hence, it makes it quite effective for diabetics.
weight loss diet powder
First of all, mix cumin, carom seeds, fennel and asafetida in equal parts. Now grind them and make powder. Store this powder in an airtight container. Take one teaspoon of the powder with a glass of warm water. Consuming it on an empty stomach in the morning is considered more beneficial for weight loss. Apart from drinking it mixed with water, it can also be used as a spice in salads.