This causes dry lips, take care in this easy way
Whatever the season, whatever the season, chapped lips are a problem for many people. In many people this problem becomes more serious. There can be many reasons for dry, chapped lips. You can follow some tips to get rid of this. Here we tell you the causes of dry lips and easy ways to get rid of them.
Why are lips dry?
– Smokin Drink
– sun damage
– Frequent rolling of the tongue on the lips
because of drugs
– Lack of moisture in the air in the winter months
What to put on dry, chapped lips?
1) Honey – Honey Has moisturizing and healing power. It hydrates your dry lips to bring back the lost moisture. Apply pure organic honey on your chapped lips several times a day.
2) Glycerin – Glycerin moisturizes your lips and makes them clear, pink and soft. Mix half a teaspoon of castor oil with half a teaspoon of glycerin and massage it gently on the lips.
3) Ghee- Ghee or butter helps to keep the lips lubricated. For this you take hot ghee and apply it on your lips before sleeping.
4) Milk Cream – Milk is a great skin softener. By applying it on the lips, the dead skin gets removed and the lips become soft. Apply a small amount on your lips, leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
(Disclaimer: The information given in this article is based on general knowledge and ‘Hindustan Times Marathi’ does not endorse it. Consult an expert before adopting it.)